Thursday, January 18, 2007

:::happy birthday june:::

June: on her 3rd birthday.

I want to go to “ehmmy” and “buppa’s” house
And play with my “deedo” there,
But not before I put my “lollas” on
“June’s lips urt” everywhere.

Today is the day that I turn “dree”
I still can be scared of the “da-a-a-rk”
And I won’t go out with less than three
“durses” on my arm for the park.



I accessorize, I snuggle, I jump,
I draw, and I play, and I cry.
I love it when I get to stay up late
I'll tell Aiden and "Eddie" goodbye.

4 comments:

The Great Barstoolio said...

Happy birthday Junie Boonie!

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNE!
We look forward to meeting you someday. Til then, keep your folks out of trouble.

Love,
Aunt Mellie and Uncle Chad

Stp said...

Brilliant poem...beautiful girl.

Anonymous said...

aww I love this poem lol June is so cute and fun