Wednesday, August 1, 2007

:::my mole:::

"my wife, Eulalie Mackechnie Shinn... will recover..."

word from the dr. is that my mole-anoma has been completely removed...

statements, such as, " you know, i'll likely be dead in 80 days are you sure i should spend my time changing these diapers" have less play than they did before the report...

i have shifted to blame shifting, e.g. "listen, monica, its your own fault. if you hadnt saved my life spotting that cancerous mole, you wouldnt have to deal w/ me."

this proud nose-picking, freaky looking, 1/2 naked bunch will still have a father...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll halt production on your funeral pit barge. I never get to take my best ideas to fruition. Sigh!

vanckirby said...

those kids look so happy to hear the good news. henry looks like hes even finding you a "get well soon" present up his nose