Monday, May 14, 2007

:::mad monica:::

happy mothers day!

my girl monica got such a wonderful mothers day card from aiden... it said, and i quote: "i love my mother because she is always happy!"... now how do i love thee, i cannot count the ways, but how aiden brought that little gem into the top three i do not know...

here's some monica pictures... oddly enough, she was on the phone with illaria who was complaining about how there are no monica pictures on the blog.

and, i might add, she certainly looks happy.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there was anything ever made that needed framing more than that, I can't think what it is.

That is so Aiden.

Erynn said...

love you mon!

monica said...

I know, Janie. Vince and I were thinking she was just trying to convince herself that I'm always happy. You know, just to make it through. "Find a happy place".

Can't wait to see you when you come down, Erynn.

Anonymous said...

doesnt that come right before "No wire hangers!"?

Anonymous said...

But she's not! She's a happy kid who loves you. It's adorable.